ERS and ALAT Joint Webinar
12 October, 2023 | Online
- Emphasize the importance of the UIP pattern in both IPF and other fibrotic interstitial diseases, recognizing commonalities from a pathophysiological perspective. Being able to identify prognostic implications and treatment.
- Highlight the role of cryobiopsy in clinical practice to identify the UIP pattern through a clinical case.
- Recognize the potential application in daily practice of the genomic classifier to identify UIP pattern in patients with ILD under study.
- The importance of UIP pattern.
- Role of cryobiopsy in the diagnosis of fibrotic ILD
- Genomic classifier as diagnostic tool to identify UIP pattern in clinical practice.