26 June 2023 - 29 April 2024 | Online
The Drugs and lungs - liaisons dangereuses webinar series is a seven-part programme that will take place from 26 June 2023 to 29 April 2024.
This webinar series aim to help participants develop a better understanding of the relationship between drugs and lungs. This knowledge can help them identify the signs and symptoms of drug-induced lung diseases (DILD) and provide appropriate care to patients.
Format and schedule
Each of the seven webinars will cover different aspects of drug-induced or iatrogenic respiratory diseases:
- Session one: Drug-induced lung diseases (DILD) - toolbox and essentials to start with (26 June 2023)
- Session two: Interstitial lung diseases - inflammation, fibrosis and oedema (4 September 2023)
- Session three: Interstitial lung diseases - drugs and chemicals (23 October 2023)
- Session four: DILD in cancer treatment (27 November 2023)
- Session five: Drug-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) (22 January 2024)
- Session six: DILD and systemic diseases (18 March 2024)
- Session seven: Respiratory injury from illicit drugs and substances (29 April 2024)