Taking place on 27 September, this ERS Vision Live panel discussion focuses on tackling chronic cough.
The expert panellists will be discussing key areas, including:
- The demographics of the condition - chronic cough in the general population and in the clinical setting,
- the mechanistic evolution in understanding chronic cough,
- and finally, the clinical approach to a patient with chronic cough and update on clinical trials.
- Prof. Lorcan McGarvey - Consultant Chest Physician and Professor of Respiratory Medicine at Queen's University of Belfast.
- Prof. Jaclyn Smith - Professor of Respiratory Medicine at the University of Manchester, Honorary Consultant in Respiratory Medicine at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust and the Director of the Manchester NIHR Clinical Research Facility.
- Ass. Prof. Woo-Jung Song - Associate Professor of Medicine in the Department of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Asan Medical Center in the University of Ulsan College of Medicine in Seoul, Korea.
- Ass. Prof. Matthew Drake - Associate Professor in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care at Oregon Health & Science University.
- Prof. Surinder Birring - Professor of Respiratory Medicine and Consultant Respiratory Physician at King's College Hospital, London (specialist clinics in ILD, Cough and Sarcoidosis).
- Dr. Marta D? browska - Specialist in internal medicine, pulmonary diseases and allergology at the Department of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases and Allergy, Medical University of Warsaw.